Some ratings provided by DrScore.
25 years later show details 25 years later
by Brenda Howes on Aug 10th, 2015

25 years and some months ago, Dr. Walter did my total knee replacement . For several years he tried various things to prolong the inevitable, primarily due to my younger age. Dr. Walter always made me feel comfortable and safe with whatever information and advice he gave me. He always explained what was happening, would happen etc.etc.He always had time for me and to this day I believe in him and his expertise 100% To me he is truly the best orthopedic doctor ever. Oh, I should add, I did have another orthopedic doc who retired that I felt highly of, saw a few others after that before finally meeting zdr. Walter! Don' hesitate, he is the best!

Hip Replacement Choices show details Hip Replacement Choices
by Marcia Hamill on Jul 30th, 2013

Does Dr. Walters do Anterior Hip Replacements?

by David Norris on Aug 24th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Walter when it became clear that I needed a hip replacement. He put me immediately at ease and explained every possible option in regard to my hip problems. The appointment was not rushed and he answered all of my questions, carefully going over the x-rays with me. By the time I made my decision I knew all of my options and was confident in his understanding of my condition. When I was hospitalized he set up the pain medication to assure that I was as comfortable as possible, even setting up contingency medication with the staff in the event I needed them. He was there in recovery explaining what was done and his follow up was remarkable. I have confidence in his ability and his sense of caring. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to family or friends.