A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Walton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Walton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Clifford Walton MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Walton practice?
- Dr. Norman Walton has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Walton practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Neurologists.