A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ward, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman S Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Ward practice?
- Dr. Norman Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Ward practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.