A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ward, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman S Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Ward practice?
- Dr. Norman Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Ward practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Primary Care Doctors.