Learn more about Dr. Norman Weinzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Weinzweig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Weinzweig, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Finger Injuries
- Limb Salvage
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Traumatic Amputation
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinzweig graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinzweig has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Weinzweig MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Norman Weinzweig practice?
- Dr. Norman Weinzweig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Weinzweig practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.