A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Weinzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Weinzweig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Weinzweig, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Finger Injuries
- Limb Salvage
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Traumatic Amputation
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinzweig graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinzweig has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinzweig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans