Dr. Norman Werdiger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Norman Werdiger?

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Werdiger was my doctor for over 18 years. I was very satisfied with him as my doctor and would never even think of changing doctors. Then he hired a new receptionist and everything changed, all my calls went unanswered. I have no idea what this person said to the doctor after I finally spoke to her demanding that I speak to the doctor because he dropped me as a patient !!! I was in shock he did not even care about my health or if I had anymore medication !!!! He is a good doctor no doubt but beware of his secretary !!!!!

Health Care Executive

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Excellent provider and staff. Consistent, timely, and quality response - is a leading physician for caring, efficiency and satisfaction. A benchmark for success!

Posted on June 26th, 2011

Extremely knowledgable, caring, compassionate, supportive of family as caregivers when needed.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Really great doctor. Really knowledgeable. Have been with him for 25 years. Is comfortable with you getting second opinions. Has really help look out for long term effects of medicines and has controlled my siezures so well I can drive and everything. Very personalized service because he is not part of a large group. Though is very current because he is a yale professor. I would highly recommend him. After many other neurologist and many second opinions to confirm my therapy is best. I would not leave this doctor.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017