A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Wilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilder
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Wilder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilder graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wilder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman James Wilder MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Wilder practice?
- Dr. Norman Wilder has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Wilder practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Pulmonologists.