A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Wolmark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Wolmark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolmark graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolmark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman M Wolmark MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Wolmark practice?
- Dr. Norman Wolmark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Wolmark practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.