Dr. Norman Woods MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Los Gatos, CA

3.9

March 12th, 2016
Front office thinks your just a number, wasn't feeling good last Friday having chest pains went to see dr Woods first I was told he doesn't come in tell 1230 pm so I went home and rested then went back at 1230pm. Guess what now they said he doesn't have any openings why didn't they say that earlier I wouldn't have wasted my time. Next you have to deal with another patient standing next to listening to every thing you have to say to the receptionist behind the counter not comfortable at all. I guess it was a good thing I wasn't having a heart attach in the office because both receptionist behind the counter wouldn't have know what to do because I didn't have a appointment.

January 28th, 2015
Very Excellent Family Doctor
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Woods for more than 15 years. He is always there for us and we feel so confident because we are in his care. He detected a rise in my husband's PSA and without alarming him, he gave him the name of a urologist to see asap. That saved my husband's life. He had surgery and over six years later he is doing well after a diagnosis of cancer. There is never a long wait to see him. His office is run so well. The receptionists and Jan his nurse/ assistant are wonderful. She is always kind and she takes care of business. We feel so confident in the care that we receive, we have moved my MIL to this area so she could have the same great care with Dr Woods. He has taken care of all of our health issues and he does a great job.

January 17th, 2014
PATIENT
I AM VERY SATISFIED AND THANKFUL TO DR. WOODS TO TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF ME, FOR 36 YEARS NOW. HE CARES A LOT ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, HE LISTEN TO YOU. HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. I'LL RECOMMEND TO ANY PERSON, DR. WOODS

April 25th, 2012
Great Doctor, competent, honest and straight forward
Dr. Woods and his staff have always provided polite, prompt and competent service. Dr. Woods has been my doctor for many years now and I recommend him highly.