A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haixin Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haixin Xu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Xu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haixin Norman Xu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haixin N. Xu practice?
- Dr. Haixin Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Haixin Xu practices Internal Medicine near Winnetka, CA.
See Winnetka Internists.