Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haixin Xu
Dr. Haixin Xu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winnetka, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Xu is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center, Providence Tarzana Medical Center and Encino Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Xu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Haixin Xu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Haixin Xu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winnetka, CA.