A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Chow is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Chow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Network Access
- Comm Hosp Of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Yuh Wei Chow MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Norman Y. Chow practice?
- Dr. Norman Chow has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Chow practices General Practice near Rialto, CA.
See Rialto General Practitioners.