A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Yunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Yunis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yunis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yunis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Yunis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman George Yunis MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman G. Yunis practice?
- Dr. Norman Yunis has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Yunis practices Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pulmonologists.