A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Yunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Yunis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Yunis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman George Yunis MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman G. Yunis practice?
- Dr. Norman Yunis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Yunis practices Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Pulmonologists.