A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kahan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kahan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Z Kahan MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Z. Kahan practice?
- Dr. Norman Kahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Kahan practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.