A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Kahan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kahan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Z Kahan MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Z. Kahan practice?
- Dr. Norman Kahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Kahan practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.