A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Zabriskie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Zabriskie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Zabriskie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabriskie graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabriskie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabriskie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Zabriskie practice?
Dr. Norman Zabriskie practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.