A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Zimmerman MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Norman Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Zimmerman practices Urology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD.
See Owings Mills Urologists.