Pediatricians, Critical Care Specialist
1400 N US Highway 441
Ste 942
Lady Lake, FL 32159
352-751-4955
Locations and availability (2)

|  BEST Doctor out there!  |  show details
by Mary Jo on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Albino is seriously the BEST pediatrician! She has been amazing and has treated both of my sons since birth. She is so caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic with them. She takes her time and explains things to my sons and to my husband and I! She gets as excited about my sons' milestones as we do and all round loves her job and patients. So glad we have her!

|  The best medical provider in the entire area  |  show details
by Janet Varnell Warwick on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Albino has been, bar none, the single best physician in the area, without regard for medical specialty. She has cared for my daughter since 2002 and my son. My daughter, now 19, still travels great distances as a young adult to see her most trusted doctor. Dr. Albino has also cared for my son since birth for the last decade. Through all of the many and substantial health challenges we faced in the last 12 years, Dr. Albino was always kept up-to-date with the latest relevant studies, took our choices and concerns into consideration, devoted uncommon time and attention in an unprecedented effort to understand my children and their needs. I unhesitatingly recommend her to any parent in Central Florida.

|  Parent  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Albino, Really cares for your child from not just a medical perspective, but she has a deep care for them. Kudos to her and the staff! Grateful, Parent

|  Best Pediatrician EVER!  |  show details
by Julie Royals on Mar 27th, 2013

Couldn't ask for a more compasionate Dr. VERY BLESSED to have found her!

|  The Best  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

We absolutely love Dr.Albino. She has been both of my children's pediatrician since they were born. Her diagnoses are spot on and you can tell that she loves her job and has true compassion with both the patients and the parents. My children love her and aren't afraid to go to the doctor.

|  Care  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Albino is wonderful with both of my boys. She is patient, she listens, and she never rushes through our visits. We are so thankful she is our pediatrician. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by B Parks on Oct 15th, 2009

Doctor Albino is an excellant doctor. She is caring, concerned, professional, and very effeciant. I have a 3 year old that talks about her all the time and sings 5 little monkeys with her in it. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2009

She is a awesome and caring Doctor!!