Dr. Normelena Rios MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 30th, 2015
One of the first doctors to actually listen to me!

January 27th, 2014
Vulture
Dr. Rios works at Kaiser Pleasanton, When I first met her, she came across as a nice doctor. However... After I could not schedule an appointment with my doctor( he was off )to discuss my possible surgery, I made an appointment with Dr. Rios. I wanted only her opinion. However part , she had assumed that I wanted her to operate on me because after that visit, she started harassing me to have surgery with her. After I politely declined, she decided to "punish" me for that. In a telephone appointment with Rios, I asked for ultra sound but she stated that unless I schedule a surgery, she cannot order ultrasound. I was shocked. My friend was next to me so I passed the phone to him because I was too shocked to continue talking to her. She got confused, not expecting someone else would be on the phone and spend the next 40 minutes talking and talking, repeating herself multiple times . My friend did not have chance to say a word.. I thought that Dr. Rios was different than the rest of Kaiser doctors ( most of whom are arrogant and just a pitiful excuse for doctors).... It turned out she was worst. A vulture hungry for hysterectomies...why not ? Probably they pay her well to castrate women.. Disgusting..