Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Normil Cadet
Dr. Normil Cadet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with another office in Hollis, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cadet is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Brookhaven Memorial Hospital and St Marys Hospital Catholic Medical C. He speaks English.
Dr. Normil Cadet has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Normil Cadet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Adeeti Gupta
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi19
Dr. Georges Sylvestre
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi20