A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Normy Chiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Normy Chiou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiou graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chiou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Normy Yu-Shang Chiou MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Normy Y. Chiou practice?
- Dr. Normy Chiou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Normy Chiou practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Costa Mesa Family Physicians.