A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norris Allen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Norris Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norris M. Allen practice?
Dr. Norris Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Bronx, NY.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.