A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norris Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norris Lai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lai has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norris E Lai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norris E. Lai practice?
- Dr. Norris Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Norris Lai practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.