A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norris Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norris Lai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lai has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norris E Lai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norris E. Lai practice?
- Dr. Norris Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Norris Lai practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.