A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norris Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norris Payne, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norris Payne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eye Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Payne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norris S. Payne practice?
Dr. Norris Payne practices Pediatrics near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Pediatricians.