Dr. Norris Payne, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  No better doctor  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

We were blessed to have Dr. Norris for 19 years. There is no better or more caring doctor. We miss him and love him.

|  A fantastic pediatrician!  |  show details
by Carol Trautwein on Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. Payne is a wonderful pediatrician. We are blessed that our children were able to see him for so many years. We miss him!

Doctor's Response

Oh, THANK YOU, Carol! I miss you and your incredible family there in Houston SO MUCH TOO!!! I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Thank you for allowing me to work with your awesome kids! Please tell them hello and keep in touch through Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PaynePedi) and when you're in the Atlanta area, you must stop by and let me see everyone! Have a great holiday season and thanks for writing. I appreciate you! All the best, Norris

|  show details
May 4th, 2010

Dr Payne and Payne Pediatrics has taken care of our 4 children,including one special needs child,for the past 12 years. Words cannot describe what a wonderful doctor he has been. We have always felt blessed to have a doctor that we can completely trust what we value most in this world....our children.

Doctor's Response

And every moment was my pleasure, ST! I wish I could have seen them all to adulthood. I miss you guys so much and wish God's greatest blessings on you and your entire extended family. What an inspiration you have always been for me....and always will be. All the best, Norris Payne, M.D.