A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norris Vivatrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norris Vivatrat is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norris Vivatrat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vivatrat graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vivatrat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norris Vivatrat MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norris Vivatrat practice?
- Dr. Norris Vivatrat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norris Vivatrat practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Irvine Internists.