A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norris Whitlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norris Whitlock, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norris Whitlock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitlock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Whitlock has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norris Walter Whitlock MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norris W. Whitlock practice?
- Dr. Norris Whitlock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norris Whitlock practices Urology and Surgery near Greer, SC.
See Greer Urologists and Greer Surgeons.