A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norton Mason Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norton Mason Baker is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason Baker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norton Mason Baker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason Baker graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Mason Baker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norton Mason Baker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norton Mason Baker practice?
- Dr. Norton Mason Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norton Mason Baker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.