A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Sims, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sims has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Norton Sims MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton N. Sims practice?
- Dr. Clinton Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Sims practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.