A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Sims, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sims has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sims accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan