A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Sims, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sims has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Norton Sims MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton N. Sims practice?
- Dr. Clinton Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Sims practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.