Learn more about Dr. Norvin Parr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norvin Parr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norvin Parr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parr graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parr has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norvin G Parr MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norvin G. Parr practice?
- Dr. Norvin Parr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norvin Parr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.