Learn more about Dr. Norvin Parr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norvin Parr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parr
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norvin Parr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parr graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parr has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norvin G Parr MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norvin G. Parr practice?
- Dr. Norvin Parr has 1 office location.
Dr. Norvin Parr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.