A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norvin Parr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norvin Parr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parr
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Parr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norvin Parr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parr graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parr has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norvin G Parr MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norvin G. Parr practice?
- Dr. Norvin Parr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norvin Parr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.