Dr. Nosheen Hasan MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2016
Been going here many years. All was well till I needed to contact by phone. My medication got messed up due to a preautherization getting denied, wrong info submitted. Now after over a week of trying to contact office and leaving multiple msgs. No call back what so ever. Very very disappointed. I would think being on these medications the staff would be there for you. Atleast a phone call. Very disappointed. New clinic needed.

April 9th, 2016
the receptionist has no business politeness or etiquette. when visit other doctors the receptionist all call the patients by their titles.

October 14th, 2015
good Doc lots of baggage
The Doctor is great the wait times are unreal. She makes early morning appointments but does not show up to 10 AM each day. She is in a hurry often double booked. Her PA has a serious attitude . Been patient for number of years.

June 10th, 2015
Love her... hope to see her again soon, just back to the area.

April 10th, 2014
terrible pain clinic!!!!
unbelievable that I read good reviews for this joke of a "pain management clinic". Hasan comes into work whenever she feels like it. I've waited up to 3 hours for my appt. with her. they are unethical. I had a blood test & was told it was negative but when I got my records from St. Joseph's the blood test said I was positive for the meds I was on. they outright lied to me!!!! and fired me!!! what kind of "professionals" are her nurses???? when I sent Hasan a letter with the proof bringing it to her attention I got no response. i'm at a very nice, respectable pain clinic now. I don't have to go every month to be urine tested. they are more like police then medical workers. I feel sorry for anyone that goes here. i'm so happy with my new, compassionate, professional pain management doctor. if you get told you had a negative blood test, make sure to ask to see it. they're liars!!!!

July 2nd, 2013
Dr Hasan is a wonderful doctor!!!!!!!

October 18th, 2012
Be prepared to sit there for HOURS waiting to see the doctor. If you have a good patience level, then this is the place for you!

April 20th, 2012
AWSOME DOCTOR - AWFULL STAFF
Dr. Hassan is a very understanding and genuinely caring person. I am a younger patient suffering with chronic pain and I have dealt with criticism, and per-ordained judgment because of my younger age and the fact that there are so many out their abusing prescription drugs. Thankfully for me Dr. Hassan was the first Dr. to look past my youth and appearance and see the facts written on paper and create a plan to help provide me with pain relief. Aside from Dr. Hassan being a significantly good, caring, understanding, and kind Dr....there is left 3 major problems with her office...problem number 1 is: the wait. The wait is ridiculously long. I have already waited over an hr and a half on multiple occasions. I literally was worried they had messed up and accidentally didn't put me into the system or something. Problem number 2: The STAFF!!!!!! Those women in their are really something else. I swear that none of their mother's taught them any manners at all...they are awful. I have been literally hung up on by them at least 2 times already. Problem #3: Not being able to contact the Dr. or get a message to her AT ALL!!! I have needed to speak with Dr. Hassan regaurding side affects and medication issues a couple times and I NEVER got any call back...and was basically told by the staff that there was absolutely no way that I could speak with her. This is a major problem when you have patients that are using such potent and potentially dangerous medications. Over all Dr. Hassan is a good doctor but she has a heck of an awful staff.

March 6th, 2012
The best with no second place finishers
Dr. Hasan is smart, compassionate, and firm. Due to her exceptional care, it is challenging at times to see her due to her large patient load; however, she sincerely cares for her patients and is also flexible when extra care is required. She is well worth the occasional wait! We who suffer with pain at times think the universe revolves around us; consequently, we can be kind of demanding and ungrateful so if others are hard on the Dr. they may be struggling with this pervasive attitude.

October 14th, 2011
Pain Management Center
Days where she is accepting new patients they should be more organized, including time wise! The average wait for each person was over 1 1/2 hours, which is terrible. Her assistants need to get more schooling on many different things, like bedside manner! Overall, she is good, but needs to follow-up and take phone calls from her patients and to be available for important questions. She should also stop taking new patients!

June 25th, 2016