A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nosheen Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Qadri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nosheen Qadri MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nosheen Qadri practice?
- Dr. Nosheen Qadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Nosheen Qadri practices Family Medicine near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Family Physicians.