Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nosratollah Danai
Dr. Nosratollah Danai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Danai is affiliated with UPMC Mercy, Western Pennsylvania Hospital and UPMC Mercy. Dr. Danai has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nosratollah Danai has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nosratollah Danai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr Martin Gallagher
Family Medicine, Chiropractic Medicine
Dr. Norman Frey
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi37
Dr. Lynne Williams
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0.26 mi25