A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nosratollah Danai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nosratollah Danai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danai
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danai graduated from Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Danai has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nosratollah Danai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nosratollah Danai practice?
- Dr. Nosratollah Danai has 1 office location.
Dr. Nosratollah Danai practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians and Pittsburgh Internists.