Dr. Nossratollah Hooshangi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nossratollah Hooshangi?

The best...

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I had a 2 tier cervical discectomy and fusion including a bone graft from my hip, and further complicated by bone spurs that developed. I would have eventually been paralyzedparalyzed without this surgery. Dr Hooshangi made sure that didn't happen. He is gentle and compassionate, something you don't always find with a surgeon of his caliber. I am a little over 2 weeks out from my surgery and I am already fusing. I would recommend Dr Hooshangi to anyone and if I were to ever need surgery again, I would absolutely go back to him.

excellent, very thorough

Posted on November 20th, 2013

i recently was referred to him, because of severe neck problem. he reviewed my xrays, he needed a different set and did a complete neurological eval. went back and explained my problem. was not pushy and gave me the option for a second opinion. very comfortable with his expertise, highly recommend

Posted on December 28th, 2009

The only set back is the hospital he is affiliated with. JKF has the worst nursing staff i have ever experienced.

Excellent Care in All Aspects

Posted on July 20th, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Hooshangi. After my office visit I had complete confidence in him to be able handle my surgery. He explained in great detail the problem and what was involved in my surgery. He is caring and has excellent bedside manner. He waited in recovery for me to wake up to make sure I was OK. I was told by the nurse that not many Doctors do this.

Posted on April 29th, 2016