Dr. Nossratollah Hooshangi MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Edison, NJ

May 17th, 2016
The best...
I had a 2 tier cervical discectomy and fusion including a bone graft from my hip, and further complicated by bone spurs that developed. I would have eventually been paralyzedparalyzed without this surgery. Dr Hooshangi made sure that didn't happen. He is gentle and compassionate, something you don't always find with a surgeon of his caliber. I am a little over 2 weeks out from my surgery and I am already fusing. I would recommend Dr Hooshangi to anyone and if I were to ever need surgery again, I would absolutely go back to him.

November 20th, 2013
excellent, very thorough
i recently was referred to him, because of severe neck problem. he reviewed my xrays, he needed a different set and did a complete neurological eval. went back and explained my problem. was not pushy and gave me the option for a second opinion. very comfortable with his expertise, highly recommend

December 28th, 2009
The only set back is the hospital he is affiliated with. JKF has the worst nursing staff i have ever experienced.

July 20th, 2009
Excellent Care in All Aspects
I highly recommend Dr. Hooshangi. After my office visit I had complete confidence in him to be able handle my surgery. He explained in great detail the problem and what was involved in my surgery. He is caring and has excellent bedside manner. He waited in recovery for me to wake up to make sure I was OK. I was told by the nurse that not many Doctors do this.