Dr. Nota Hunter MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Conroe, TX

4.9

September 15th, 2016
Dr. Hunter is a very caring Doctor she listens to you and does not rush you out. I would recommend Dr. Hunter if you are looking for a very caring doctor she is the one.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Hunter was extremely warm and personable. She took all the time I needed to discuss my concerns. We discussed a treatment plan and then she recommended I return a few days later to make sure the treatment was effective. Every staff member I came in contact with was friendly and professional, including the person that scheduled the appointment, the person that checked me in upon arrival, and the nurse. I was extremely pleased with my first experience with Dr. Hunter and her staff.

October 19th, 2013
Good visit. Returning to Dr. hunter after being in another state for 5 years. Am so happy she could include me into her practice.

October 20th, 2011
My husband and I were originally patients of Dr.Inman's who own the practices before, Dr. Inman could not have found any better doctor to fill her shoes then Dt.Hunter,she is what every doctor should be and more.She listens and does whats needed to make it better.A great doctor.

June 23rd, 2011
Pleased
I felt like Dr Hunter truly listened to me and responded to my needs in an expedient manner. Receptionists vary in their professionalism... some are very nice and some are kind of scary. To me, part of their job description should be "to smile and be friendly to patients".

March 2nd, 2010
Would like to see email or online referral forms
I have one recommendation for this office...ability to receive Referral Request forms via email vs. only fax. I tried to fax my referral to them several times and their fax was always busy. I scanned into a .pdf and called to see if I could just email it. They didn't have an email to send it to. It's 2010...

October 12th, 2009
Dr. Hunter is very caring and professional and treats you like a partner in your own healthcare. She listens and trusts my opinions.

March 3rd, 2009
GREAT DOCS!!!
TREATED ME GREAT, PROFESSIONAL

August 18th, 2008
Excellent!
I recommend Dr. Hunter. She is very caring and friendly, I never feel rushed during appts. Thanks to her, I got something checked out by a specialist when I otherwise wouldn't have - it turned out to be serious. I am always able to get in the same day when I am sick. I barely have enough time to pick up a magazine before I am being called back to be seen. Test results are always given quickly. The nurses and staff are friendly.I highly recommend Dr. Hunter.