A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noubar Didizian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noubar Didizian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noubar Didizian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Didizian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Didizian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noubar A Didizian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Noubar A. Didizian practice?
- Dr. Noubar Didizian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noubar Didizian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Orthopedic Surgeons.