A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nouha Alammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nouha Alammar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alammar graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Alammar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nouha Alammar DO is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nouha Alammar practice?
- Dr. Nouha Alammar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nouha Alammar practices Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Otolaryngologists.