Dr. Nouman Siddiqui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nouman Siddiqui?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Nouman Siddiqui?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

memorable Experience

My father, Alicherif, and my mother are current patients of Dr. Siddiqui and they believe he's an excellent doctor. Dr. Siddiqui performed a successful and impressive cataract surgery on my father. My dad hasn't had any problems with his eyes since the surgery. I also appreciate the staff's help, as they are very friendly, kind, and supportive.

March 7th, 2016

Dr. Siddiqui is the best!

Thank God for Dr. Siddiqui! He has been a blessing to me. He removed cataracts on my 2 eyes. The results were excellent, even though I had previous Lasik surgeries, where one eye was set for near vision and the other one for far. The cataract surgeries were a total success. I now have 20/20 vision and I am so happy to have my vision back. I now drive without glasses. I may need readers in the future. Dr. Siddiqui is an outstanding surgeon, very thorough, checks and rechecks everything before performing the surgery. He has a wonderful personality, always happy and humble. He makes sure all your questions are answered. His assistant Crystal is a darling, so very helpful and competent. I recommend Dr. Siddiqui and his staff without any reservation.

November 25th, 2015

Thank you doctor for your wonderful care.

This is the most professional, yet very personable physician I have met' He was very patient with me and took the time to explain and make sure I understood what was going to happen during my visits. He was also encouraging and comforting before and during my laser surgery. I have always been very protective of my eyes perhaps even exceptionally. He made me comfortable and talked to me all through the surgery. He also explained everything and made sure I understood what was going to happen.

January 1st, 2014

The best glaucoma and cataract specialist.

Dr. Siddiqui is one of the most caring and compassionate persons I've ever met. Put that on top of being a very skilled surgeon and it translates into excellent health care. I owe my sight to Dr. Siddiqui, but most importantly, I have gained a good friend.

August 3rd, 2012

Great balance of friendliness and professionalism

I have been a patient of Dr. Siddiqui's since he first came to Raleigh Eye and from Day One I was impressed with his easy, non-rushed approach. He laughs easily, is friendly, recognizes patients by first names, and in addition to all the "nice" things, he is extremely knowledgeable and serious about his mission. He has done surgery on both of my eyes and I got along beautifully. Have recommended him to 5 of my friends who are all equally pleased to have him as their opthalmologist.

March 4th, 2009