A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Firouzbakht graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Firouzbakht has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noushin Ashrafian Firouzbakht MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Noushin A. Firouzbakht practice?
- Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht has 4 office locations.
Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.