A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nova Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nova Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nova Foster, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Foster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nova Michele Foster MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nova M. Foster practice?
- Dr. Nova Foster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nova Foster practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.