Dr. Nova Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nova Foster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

Wonderful

Dr. Foster is always friendly and makes me feel comfortable. She explains everything clearly, fully, and makes time to answer any questions I have. She has went above and beyond for me and I could not be happier with her as a doctor and surgeon.

February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Foster was very nice and pleasant. She immediately made me feel comfortable. She answered all my questions clearly and professionally. My overall experience was great. She did my surgery and I was pleased with every aspect of the care I received.

November 30th, 2011

Our experience with Dr. Nova Foster was a very good one. She was very professional, caring, and engaged. Dr. Foster would follow up in person every day during our hospital stay after surgery to keep us updated. She is an excellent surgeon and takes the time to listen and give recommendations for follow up care. She was very supportive and kind.

October 13th, 2011

LRS

I was reluctant to see Dr. Foster after reading the other reviews and told my oncologist who was referring me to her. Ease of getting an appt was good and they were very accommodating when I was running late for my appt and worked with me so I could keep it. I live a distance away so that was very appreciated. I found the staff to be very friendly and they had smiles and were courteous. I waited only a very short time before they called me into a room, but then did wait about 45 minutes to have someone come in but then I was late and there were others in the waiting room when I arrived. They accommodated me so I didn't mind having to wait. Dr. Foster's fellow(?) was first to come in and asked me a few questions. I asked for some test results copies (not from their office but in the UCLA system) and he provided them to me and then left. Next Dr. Foster and he came into the room. I admit I was leary, but my oncologist who recommended her to me I hold in very high regard so I trusted his recommendation. She introduced herself and was very pleasant. She was thorough and explained the procedure she would be scheduling (ordered by my oncologist) and what to expect. She asked several times if I had any questions and I did have quite a few, but she answered them and even suggested a referral to a specialty doctor for my lymphedema which I was most happy to receive. I left with confidence not only in her but in her office and their ability to do their very best for me and my care. As for the follow up question to this review process, I have not come to that point in my care with her yet...perhaps I'll write more after my surgery.

June 8th, 2010

Left with Infection

First appointment, waited 1.5 hours.Second appointment, waited 1.25 hours.Surgery, late.After surgery, little to zero care instructions where given. When on my way to follow up appt I was 15 minutes late due to traffic. When I phoned, they said sorry,we will need to reschedule you in one week. I told them I thought I had an infection in my wound...due to "no fever" they diagnosed over the phone and said I was fine.It was faster to get an appt with my general practitioner. I had my appointment and due to the stitches not being removed in a timely manner, I have an infection and scaring in my wound. Now currently on antibiotics and an $80.00 antibiotic cream.The actual surgery went fine, but the experience leading up to the surgery and then after has left me feeling not taken care of. There's a lack of integrity in the relationship with Dr Foster.Thank you for the scar, which will always remind me of the bad experience.

April 26th, 2010

Did not follow up

I saw Dr Foster in Feb 2009. She ordered a CT and has never called me back after I made 4 calols to her office.

June 8th, 2016