Dr. Nova Law MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
WARNING..PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
NEVER AGAIN! ...HIGH MEDICAL BILLS, HOUR LONG WAIT TIMES, MISDIAGNOSES' & NON KNOWLEDGEABLE! Last week I had my first appointment at Ms.Law's Office, and I'm happy to say it will be my last appointment. Completely incompetent doctor and staff. It seems like Nova Law and her staff are very inexperienced, contrary to what the reviews below have stated. She is a total scam in my opinion and I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy.

October 20th, 2015
All about money and office is disorganized
Very disappointed with Dr. Law and her incompetent staff. Lost records, appointments rescheduled because someone didn't put it on the correct day and no apology, sometimes the phones just aren't answered. Dr. Law is usually so harried and confused it's as if she doesn't know if she's coming or going. This doctor came highly recommend to me for hormone replacement therapy using pellets. The pellets she inserted caused my hormones to be worse. I requested a different therapy that I had used previously but she refused because that therapy is covered by my insurance and she only wants to charge the ridiculous amount for the pellets, claiming it will just take a few times to get the dosage right. As long as I'm willing to pay $300 each time she inserts them. The other therapy is another form of bioidentical estrogen. She just doesn't want to lose her $300 a pop. This is not a caring doctor and her office is a zoo.

December 20th, 2014
I recommend her to everyone
I travel 10 hrs one way for my appointment with her. She is thorough, professional, caring, gets to the cause before the symptom. I trust her completely.

September 30th, 2014
She's the Tops, She's the coliseum
Dr. Law really listens to you and actually seems interested in what you are saying. She sets you at ease and gives confidence that she can help you. She is well spoken but does not speak down to you. When I leave her I have always felt that I'm on the right path to recovery.

August 27th, 2014
Will never go back!
One of the worst medical experiences ever. Wait time is off the charts, staff is rude, and the waiting room is hot. I do not understand how she stays in business.

July 27th, 2014
Awesome Doc!
This doctor is simply AWESOME! I can't believe she took this much time with me. I had been suffering for a long time and she knew instantly what was wrong and now I feel 100% better. I have a new lease on life and my family is extremely happy. I have referred a lot of people to her and all have been very impressed. Too bad she does not take BCBS, but I have no problem paying her cash, because she is worth it and having my health back is priceless! She even called me a few weeks later to see how I was doing on a Sunday. It really made me feel special. I absolutely love my doctor!

July 7th, 2011
Excellence!
I am very impressed by Dr. Law as I had been to mumerous doctors before and they would only spend 5 min. with me and the nurse would give me a prescription and I was on my way out the door. I realized I had been misdiagnosed until I saw Dr. Law. She gave me the correct diagnosis and I am doing much better. She is a very caring doctor and spends a lot of time with you. She was in the room with me for about an hour. It was amazing! I also notice in the waitng room that there was someone else there who flew in from California to see her. I can see why people fly in to see her because she is just that good. I pay cash to see her and she is worth every dime! I love my doctor!

February 25th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Law is very knowledgeable in her practice. There hasn't been much that I've gone to her and she wasn't able to give me a true diagnosis and was able to treat it effectively. She is very smart and passionate about her practice. Her bedside manners are impeccable! She takes the time to listen to you and always take into consideration of how you feel and not try to impose or seem judgmental like many doctors I have encoutered over the years. She can take care of ANYTHING you need from pap smears, dermatology, weight loss, liposuction. With her, there's no need for another doctor or specialist. Unfortunately, she no longer takes my insurance, but has several payment plans that I will sacrifice to take advantage of because I have not found another doctor that is comparable to her. Check to make sure she takes your insurance first.

January 11th, 2011
Number Tw !
Dr Law is the best doctor in the World ! 2nd only to Jesus ! Other doctors don't even touch you. But she will spend as much as an hour finding stuff other doctors missed. Most other doctors treat you like cattle going to the slaughter, they brand you in 5 minutes then send you on your way. She does things the old fashion way with genuine care, concern and compassion. Her staff ALWAYS answers the phone and wont leave you hanging. Don't forget she is Board Certified which means she has to pass a test that other doctors around here have NEVER passed ! She is down-to-earth , you can talk to her about anything. She has received recognition and awards from numerous sources like BEST DOCTOR IN BIRMINGHAM from Birmingham Magazine an even met with the president of the United States. I could go on and on but its to much bragging. So trust me you wont regret it, she may end up saving your life !

March 21st, 2009
lifesaver
Dr. Law is such a caring thoughtful doctor, she took the time to answer all my questions and quiet my fears.

October 11th, 2008
Finally....a Good Doctor!
7 years of trying to figure out what was going on with me...geezzz, i almost gave up on doctors til i made an appointment with Dr. Nova Law. Not only did she give me a great diagnostic she helped me to change my way of living to a more healthier life style. My health has improved. I've lost 50lbs, so i feel better physically and mentally. I'm exercising daily and eat healthier foods. I'm thankful for the opportunity of being a patient of Dr. Law!