A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Novelle Kirwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirwan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kirwan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Novelle Kirwan, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirwan graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirwan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Novelle Dt Kirwan MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Novelle D. Kirwan practice?
- Dr. Novelle Kirwan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Novelle Kirwan practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Land O Lakes, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.