A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Novelle Kirwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirwan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kirwan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Novelle Kirwan, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirwan graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirwan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Novelle Dt Kirwan MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Novelle D. Kirwan practice?
- Dr. Novelle Kirwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Novelle Kirwan practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.