Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Novlet Davis
Dr. Novlet Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, KY, with other offices in Greensboro, NC and Greensboro, NC (and 3 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Wesley Long Community Hospital and Moses Cone Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Novlet Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Novlet Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, KY.
Dr. Karen Canlas
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Henderson, KY 0 mi15
Dr. Salim Akrabawi
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Henderson, KY 0 mi36
Dr. Karen Palmer
Henderson, KY 0 mi10