A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nsikak Umoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nsikak Umoh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Umoh graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Dr. Umoh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nsikak Jarlath Umoh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nsikak J. Umoh practice?
- Dr. Nsikak Umoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nsikak Umoh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.