A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuggehalli Satyu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuggehalli Satyu is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuggehalli Satyu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Satyu graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Satyu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center At Terrell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuggehalli Neil Satyu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nuggehalli N. Satyu practice?
- Dr. Nuggehalli Satyu has 1 office location.
Dr. Nuggehalli Satyu practices Family Medicine near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Family Physicians.