Internist, Rheumatologist

Highly Impressed show details Highly Impressed
by Hillary on Mar 28th, 2015

Dr Said is intelligent and friendly. One visit to her left me with more hope than I had received in 10 years from other doctors. She quickly and easily diagnosed my problem and ran the proper tests. She spent the time to answer my questions and explain my conditions. I'm extremely impressed with this woman and would recommend her to anyone!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Mar 17th, 2015

Great Doctor. Diagnosed and prescribed Methotrexate and an anti inflammatory, and got my RA under control fast. Great bed side manner, never seems rushed and always answers all my questions. Very knowledgeable and professional, and super friendly.

Jul 25th, 2014

don't be late to an appointment! If you are 10 minutes late, you have to reschedule!!!

Will not let my daughter see her show details Will not let my daughter see her
Dec 30th, 2013

anymore because our health insurance was canceled, but we paid it out within 3 months and actually got a refund from her because we paid to much....smh...

Don't go if you are young... show details Don't go if you are young...
by Shelley on Feb 25th, 2013

I am 25 and suffering from joint pain. She did not take me seriously and mentioned my tattoos and piercingly several times and how young I was. I know I am young, that's why I was seeing a doctor for joint pain. I would not recommend her.

Sep 23rd, 2010

good dr. found her to be a little pompis.

by Deb Robar on Apr 6th, 2010

wonderful awesome! I wish I could find a family dr. that was this awesome. spent alot of time, very thro, loved her!