A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuhad Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuhad Ismail, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ismail has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuhad Ismail MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nuhad Ismail practice?
- Dr. Nuhad Ismail has 1 office location.
Dr. Nuhad Ismail practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.