A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nungja Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Chi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Frankford Campus
- Aria Health Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nungja Jenny Chi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nungja J. Chi practice?
- Dr. Nungja Chi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nungja Chi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.