A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nunzio Mastropietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nunzio Mastropietro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nunzio Mastropietro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastropietro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mastropietro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nunzio Anthony Mastropietro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nunzio A. Mastropietro practice?
- Dr. Nunzio Mastropietro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nunzio Mastropietro practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.