A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nupur Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nupur Aggarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nupur Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nupur Aggarwal MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nupur Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Nupur Aggarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nupur Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar City, UT.
See Danville Internists.