A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nupur Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nupur Kumar, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nupur Kumar, DO, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- California Hospital Medical Center
- California Med Center Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nupur Kumar DO and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nupur Kumar practice?
- Dr. Nupur Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nupur Kumar practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.