A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nur Onen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nur Onen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onen
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Onen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Onen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nur Fiona Onen MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nur F. Onen practice?
- Dr. Nur Onen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nur Onen practices Infectious Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Infectious Disease Doctors.