A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nur Onen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nur Onen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onen
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Onen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Onen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nur Fiona Onen MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nur F. Onen practice?
- Dr. Nur Onen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nur Onen practices Infectious Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Infectious Disease Doctors.